"A crop grows tall by the watchful eye of the farmer."
Still spoken in the countryside, this axiom has offered timeless insight to generations of growers. Guided by this wisdom, our aim is to replicate those keen observational powers using various sensors, relays and grow data, resulting in fresher produce grown at optimum conditions.
A browser-based dashboard to monitor and automate indoor agriculture using the Raspberry Pi.
- Chart visualizations for historical data.
- Manage crops by tracking progress and time to harvest.
- Monitor soil moisture.
- Camera monitoring and manual photo capture.
- Lighting control.
- Fan control both manually and exception based (Temperature or Humidity thresholds).
- Watering pump control and daily automation.
- User management.
- Grow Data Current climate data and historical charts.
- Crop Management Track your crops progress from planting to harvest.
- Automation Schedule lighting, watering and ventilation.
- Control Manual control of all sensors including lights, fans and pumps.
- Journal Track activity and log crop updates.
- User Access User management and administrative functions.
- Raspberry Pi Zero W
- 38 x 20 mm
-40 to 80 °C
0 to 100% RH
- 50 x 30 x 10 mm
- 3.3V to 5V
- 3-Channel Relay Module
- 63 x 42 x 20 mm
- Control Voltage
Camera Module v2
Camera Module v2 (Pi NoIR)
This project is released under the GPL 3.0 software license.
You are free to use, copy, distribute and transmit this software for non-commercial purposes.